Thanks for reading!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please comment on any of the posts, I would love to hear your thoughts and I will be sure to reply. Also, please sign up to receive an email notification when a new blog is posted.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Be Weak With Me

I am pretty sure I am not alone when I say, I want to spend all my time doing what I enjoy, and what I am good at. So, I would suppose that I am not alone in wanting to avoid what doesn't come quite as naturally. The sad thing is, in this type of living we miss out on a big part of the joy of Christian living. 

Paul talks about in 2 Corinthians the joy of weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9 "But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me."


When we allow God to move through our weakness we have an opportunity to see God do something great in and through us. Of course it feels great to accomplish something that you love to do, or something you are great at. Yet, there is a uniquely gratifying feeling in accomplishing something, when you had little chance of success. 

So let's choose to be weak, to allow God to use our strengths and our weaknesses. Who knows, you may inspire someone else to do the same. 

You may even find that your perceived weakness, was your strength all along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment